|Welcome to Alison Brie Source, the #1 fan site dedicated to actress, director, writer, and producer Alison Brie since 2011! You may recognize Alison from one of her many projects including Community, Mad Men, GLOW, Bojack Horseman, Sleeping with Other People, The Rental, Horse Girl, and many more! Her most recent projects include ROAR, Spin Me Round, and Somebody I Used To Know. We strive to bring you the latest news and information, the most expansive collection of photos (160,000+ and growing), media and video of Alison and her career - make sure to bookmark us and visit www.alisonbrie.com again soon!||
- Is a member of SAG-AFTRA (Screen Actors Guild – American Federation of Television and Radio Artists), Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, and AEA (Actors Equity Association).
- Her mother was a teacher at a community college.
- Favorite places to shop are Clothes Heaven on Union in Pasadena and the Fashion District in Los Angeles.
- Some of her favorite fashion designers include: David Meister, Michael Kors, Ina Soltani, Max Azria, Lela Rose and Tracy Reese.
- Alison says the fictional character most like herself is either Miranda from Shakespeare’s The Tempest or Elizabeth Bennett from Pride and Prejudice. She also says “I can fall in love like Ophelia, but I’m not planning on killing myself any time soon.”
- Considers going to the theater her ideal “brain food,” saying “Theater just gets my creative juices flowing.”
- Says that Kate Winslet and Cate Blanchett are the most inspirational to her “These are two women who exude class and honor their craft.”
- Is an admitted chocoholic saying “I love me some peanut M&M’s. Movie candy of choice for sure! That or Reeses Pieces. Or Bunch a Crunch. OK, I like chocolate.”
- Was excited for her role in Scream 4 since she was a big fan of the first three films. Alison said she had to stop herself from quoting old movie lines to the original cast!
- During her senior year in high school, Alison was the president of their Drama Club.
- Before she was cast as Trudy on Mad Men, Alison worked as a clown at children’s birthday parties in South Pasadena, California.
- If she were stuck on an island with only one set of TV series DVDs, Alison would want to have Six Feet Under with her.